Instructions for Abstract Submission
- The abstract must hold within the rectangle on the form.
- Font characteristics:
Time New Roman
Rest Spacing :
Single (1.5 lines before each new paragraph)
Institution and country name: Italic
- - Mark the box at your preferred presentation and the abstract category.
- Deadline for submission of abstracts 10 September 2020
- The Advisory Board will review all submitted Abstracts & Authors will be informed by 20 September 2020
- Abstract should be written in English and not more than 250 word
Important: - Please Read carefully, follow exactly mentioned instructions and avoid mistakes.
Accepted abstracts will be printed as such in the abstract book.
All Acceptance Abstracts will be presented oral presentation for 10 min. will be recorded before the event