· Professor internal medicine and nephrology. Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
· Head of nephrology department in Ain Shams specialized hospital January 2020 and on.
· Head of nephrology department in Ain Shams specialized hospital November 2008- till October 2009).
· Deputy of hemodialysis department Ain Shams university 2015 till 2020
· Member and Rapporteur of the Central Committee of the Nephrology of the Supreme Council of Universities.
· The head of Nephrology Department and Hemodialysis Units in Bader Hospital and student hospital of Helwan University since March 2014 till 2019.
· Trainer in fellowship of nephrology.
· Teaching nutrition of kidney disease on Master of Nutrition 2018 and on.
· Teaching nutrition of kidney disease on AUC.
· Moderator of post graduate teaching since.
· Degree M.B.B.Ch, ,Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt December 1986
· Master degree of internal medicine, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt-May 1991
· M D degree of internal medicine Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt-November 1996.
· Professional human resources management program AUC-Cairo 2012.
· Total quality management TQM AUC- Cairo 2013.
· Training of trainer course.
· Egyptian society of Nephrology and transplantation since 1995.
· European dialysis and transplantation association (EDTA 2009).
· International society of Nephrology (ISN since 2009)
· Egyptian Society of Applied endocrinologys scince 1996).
· American diabetes Association for 1 year in 2007).
· The Egyptian Physician Syndicate since 1987.