· Consultant Head of nephrology division in Jahra Hospital · FRCPC, FASN
· Graduated from the medical school of University College Cork in Ireland in 1994
· Trained in Internal Medicine & Nephrology in the University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada.
· Obtained American Board Certificate & Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada Fellowship in Internal Medicine in 2000
· Obtained American Board Certificate & Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada Fellowship in Nephrology in 2002
· Won the Prize for Best Fellow in Teaching from University of British Columbia in 2003
· Past President of Kuwait Nephrology Association
· Former country representative for Kuwait in GCC DOPPS SAC & in ISN Middle East Regional Board