MD, FACP, FASN
· Professor of Medicine, Department of Internal Medicine, Division of Nephrology, Bone and Mineral Metabolism, University of Kentucky College of Medicine
· Professor of Medicine and Nephrology, Mansoura Urology & Nephrology Center, University, Egypt
· M.B. B.Ch ,Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Egypt
· M. Sc. (Internal Medicine), Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Egypt (1999).
· Ph.D. (Internal Medicine), Mansoura Faculty of Medicine, Egypt (2005)
· Member in many of the elite nephrology societies such as the Egyptian Society of Nephrology (ESN), Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation (ASNRT), International Society of Pediatric Transplantation (IPTA), European Dialysis Transplantation Association (EDTA) , American Society of Nephrology (ASN), National Kidney Foundation (NKF), among many others.
· More than 95 international publications and book chapters.
· Shared in multiple sponsored and non-Sponsored research projects:
- A Randomized, Double-Blind, Active-Controlled, Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of CCX168 (Avacopan) in Patients with Anti-Neutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody (ANCA)-Associated Vasculitis Treated Concomitantly with Rituximab or Cyclophosphamide.
- Cardiac Function abnormalities at Time of Pre-Transplant Evaluation: Impact of dialysis access.
- Interaction between Urinary Calcium Excretion, Bone, Kidney and Cardiovascular Disease in Osteoporotic Patients: A Longitudinal Follow-up Study.
· Multiple speaking engagements, oral presentations, and poster presentations in many elite nephrological scientific gatherings and conferences.
· Parathyroid gland disorders. Nephrology conference. University of Kentucky. Lexington, KY.